Quality Continuing Education
The Ohio Dairy Veterinarians host an annual meeting each year in the first week of January. We aim to provide our members with poignant, thought-provoking, and new information to benefit our members and their clientele.
We have been able to provide top-quality continuing education due to generous corporate support. If you have been a sponsor of our meeting in the past, we want to thank you again. If you have not, we look forward to a potential future relationship.
Our organization has three goals:
1. To provide the best possible continuing education for our membership.
2. Support and develop relationships and learning opportunities for veterinary students
3. Support of the dairy industry in the state of Ohio.
2024 Annual Meeting:
Our meeting will be held Jan. 4-5, 2023 in Columbus. The meeting will take place at the Marriott Columbus University Area. We will welcome our sponsors on Thursday, Jan. 4 at the Marriott. Our topics this year focus on transition cow immunology and calcium metabolism with Dr. Meghan Connelly, Dr. Barry Bradford, Dr. Justin Kieffer, and Mr. Jason Hartschuh.
This year there will be four sponsor opportunities:
Silver - $700
1. A booth and an introduction during the Thursday lunch.
Gold - $1300
1. A technical service veterinarian may attend from your company at no charge
2. Receive recognition on the front of the invitation brochure
3. Receive a link to your company on our website
Platinum - $3000
1. All benefits of gold sponsor
2. Opportunity to have a 30-minute presentation during the Thursday evening keynote event
Thursday Social Hour: In addition to your regular sponsorship, there will be an opportunity to sponsor the Thursday evening social hour with students. We will recognize your company at the beginning of the social hour and you will have the opportunity to introduce yourself and your company in front of the conference attendees and around 50 veterinary students. This event typically costs $800-1000.